Concert Amenities & Policies
Amenities & Policies for Previous Season
Babies and Children
Due to problems in past years, we regret that we cannot admit babies and small children.
Must be Legal Age 21
Due to PA liquor laws, persons under age 21 will not be admitted, even if they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Persons between age 21 and 30 should be prepared to show a valid photo ID.
We rarely cancel a concert due to weather. The band sits in a sheltered area, and we encourage the audience to bring umbrellas. If it's raining when you arrive, you can wait in your car before you pay to come in. If it starts raining after the band begins to play, your ticket could be exchangeable for a pro-rated Raindate Ticket, which is valid for the current and future concert seasons. Present your admission ticket when you drive out. We only cancel the concert if it starts raining early, and it's predicted to last. (No raindate tickets issued after 9:00 pm. No cash refunds after the concert begins.)
If you are celebrating a special occasion, please inform the bandleader during breaktime (8:30-9:00). A combined announcement will be made during the second set.
Sorry, the following activities are not permitted:
* Dropping and running. (A taxi, limo or other special driver must follow instructions of the traffic director.)
* Handing tickets over the fence or along the roadways. (Tickets must be registered at the Will-Call Table.)
* Having an alcoholic beverage other than Nissley wine.
* Having a non-alcoholic look-alike.
* Using grills, fires torches and heavy-wick candles.
* Using bright lighting such as lanterns, LEDs, etc.
* Taking food or drink onto the dance patios.
* Spraying pesticides or pouring melted candle wax on the lawn. (Please use the wax can at the wine bar.)
* Dumping excess food on the lawn.
* Performing dance aerials.
* Climbing on or over the white wooden fences.
* Wine sales after 9:00.
Also, out of consideration for other patrons, the following activities are not permitted:
* Photographing someone without their express permission.
* Cigarette or cigar smoking in the main concert area. It is allowed only as follows:
1) In the parking meadows.
2) On the hill behind the Food Concession.
3) In the gravel lane behind the white fence East of the winery.
4) In the access driveway behind the stage.
* Bringing pets into the parking or seating areas.
* Using tents and canopies which block the view of other patrons. (They are permitted next to the parking meadow fence.)
* Holding stand-up picnic buffets or otherwise blocking someone's view of the band and dance patios during the music.
* Wearing offensive attire. (Shirts are required.)
* Lewd dancing.
Please see the Lawn Concerts page for the schedule, prices, and other important information.